CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 23, 2012

lunatic!chaotic!!

why?why?why?...
my head really gonna burst right now!!...
dunno which one is the truth...
my head keep thinking bout you!you!you!...
my heart keep beating why?why?why?...
my lip keep saying hate!hate!hate!...
please leave me alone!...seems that u're already gone for long time ago but u had left your shadow within me!...kn0w what?...you are the one that i ever approve but you messed with me!...
i really want to burst out my anger in front of you!...but why whenever i see you, i'm being such a coward!....
to be honest, i like the way you treat me before...i already forgave you since the day u've gone...
all im asking now is....please never appear in front of me again for once and forever!...

0 comments: